Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipses

This was the start of the Lunar Eclipses... Just starting to see Earth over the moon.... And a wee bit more..... Almost there......... It's coming.......... It was a real mess out there today with the snow coming down and the strong cloud coverage all day, I didn’t think that it wouldn’t clear up for the lunar eclipses tonight and that I would have to wait another 3 years to see it. Well the cold and wind stayed but the clouds high tailed it out and I saw the total eclipses!! =) It was beautiful and I’m glad I got to see it and get pictures (though they‘re not the best quality ‘cause I don‘t have a telephoto lenses)!! =) Did anyone else get to see this awesome event? Well here are a few pics if not. Love to all and God bless!! = ) ~Brynn~

No comments: